It has a fully adjustable gimbal which allows 360* rotation and 0-20* elevation. There is a choice of 4 beam angles between 15* and 60* depending on whether a narrow shaft of light or a wider wash of light is required.
This dimmable fitting is mains (230V) wired as the driver is integral to the fitting. It comes with a canister for burial into hard surfaces or without, for installing into soil. It has a weatherproof rating of IP67, so it is more that capable of withstanding the British climate.
The body is aluminium and it has a clear lens. The flange come in two solid cast metal finishes - bronze and marine grade 316 stainless steel.
It is available in three white colour temperatures and the high quality 12W CREE led chips are selected by precise LED binning which ensures that the colour temperature remains consistent within each colourway. The fitting is modular so that it is easy to change the LED chip and integral driver if required.
- Finish: Bronze, marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Canister: Optional
- Light Colour: Extra warm white (2700K), warm white (3000K), neutral white (4000K)
- Beam angle: 15*, 25*, 38*, 60*
- Lens: Clear
- Dimmable: Yes, 0-10V dimming
- Dimensions: Without canister: Diameter 146mm; Depth 175mm;
- With canister: Diameter 175mm; Depth 225mm;
- IP rating: IP67
- LED chips: Cree MT-G 2
- Power: 12W
- Efficacy: 83 lm/W (1000 lumens per 12W fitting being driven at 2080mA)
- LED lamp life: 50,000 hours
- Driver: LED driver integral to product
- Wiring: Parallel
- Warranty: 10 yrs for bronze & stainless steel body, 5 yrs for electronics
- Availability: 48 hours for in-stock items / 2-3 weeks if out of stock
- Delivery: Free delivery within the UK
- Code: ST50/RD (no canister) : ST50/RD/CAN (with canister)