The Pillar Lite is a fantastic choice for creating a dramatic lighting effect for entrances, walls and columns. The beam angle varies between 15* and 60* so either a narrow shaft of light can graze up and down a pillar or a wider more diffuse beam can be selected for a larger façade.
This extra low voltage fitting has a weatherproof rating of IP66, so it is more that capable of withstanding the British climate. It also looks great as an interior light and the IP rating means it can be used in bathrooms.
It is machined from 10mm solid aluminium and comes in three metal finishes - copper, which weathers to a beautiful verdigris over time; marine grade 316 stainless steel; and UV stable eco-matt powder coated aluminium in black or bronze.
The 2 x 6W LED chips gives the equivalent output of a 2 x 50W halogen bulb and it is available in three white colour temperatures. The high quality CREE led chips are selected by precise LED binning which ensures that the colour temperature remains consistent within each colourway. The fitting is modular so that it is easy to change the LED chip if required.
It has a clear lens as standard, but also has the option of a Hex Cell Louvre to reduce glare if necessary.
It needs to be wired in series from a remote driver. The driver must be ordered separately. There is a choice of a 33W switched driver, suitable for 1-2 fittings, or a 48W dimmable driver which is rated for 1-3 fittings.
- Finish: Copper, marine grade 316 stainless steel, black powder coated aluminium, bronze powder coated aluminium
- Light Colour: Extra warm white (2700K), warm white (3000K), neutral white (4000K)
- Beam angle: 15*, 25*, 38*, 60*
- Lens: Clear or with a Hex Cell Louvre
- Dimmable: Yes, with dimmable driver
- Dimensions: Body diameter 63.5mm; base diameter 78mm; depth 91.5mm; body height 139mm
- IP rating: IP66
- LED chips: Cree MTG-2
- Power: 2 x 6W
- Efficacy: 85 lm/W (1020 lumens per 2 x 6W fitting being driven at 1050mA)
- LED lamp life: 50,000 hours
- Remote driver: 1050mA constant current driver (not included)
- Wiring: Series
- Warranty: 10 yrs for copper & stainless steel body, 5 yrs for eco-matt powder coated body, 5 yrs for electronics
- Availability: 48 hours for in-stock items / 2-3 weeks for out of stock items
- Delivery: Free delivery within the UK
- Code: PIL/L