The Modux One Spike Spot is perfect for uplighting plants, or grazing steps and pathways. Compact and discreet, this extra low voltage fitting can be nestled into flowers beds or along the edge of paths. It produces a wash of light that is punchy yet not overpowering and it is best for lighting small to medium size shrubs.
It has a solid metal spike for installing into soil and a fully adjustable head. It comes in three precision machined metal finishes - copper, which weathers to a beautiful verdigris over time; marine grade 316 stainless steel; and UV stable eco-matt black powder coated aluminium. It is fully submersible, rated at IP68, so it is more that capable of withstanding the British climate.
It is available in 7 light colours, 3 beam widths and it has a clear lens. The high quality 1W CREE led chip is selected by precise LED binning which ensures that the colour temperature remains consistent within each colourway. The fitting is modular so that it is easy to change the LED chip if required.
It comes with 1m of black rubber cable as standard and needs to be wired in series from a remote driver. The driver must be ordered separately. There is a choice of a 6W switched driver, suitable for 1-4 fittings, or an 18W dimmable driver which is rated for 2-14 fittings.
A bracket mounted version of the spotlight without the spike is also available.
- Finish: Copper, marine grade 316 stainless steel, black powder coated aluminium
- Light Colour: Extra warm white (2700K), warm white (3000K), neutral white (4000K), red, green, blue, amber
- Beam: 10*, 20*, 30*
- Lens: Clear
- Dimmable: Yes, with dimmable driver
- Dimensions: Body diameter 31mm; body depth 42mm; spike length 175mm
- IP rating: IP68 (fully submersible)
- LED chip: Cree XTE
- Power: 1W
- Efficacy: 85 lm/W
- LED lamp life: 50,000 hours
- Cable: 1m of black rubber cable included
- Remote driver: 350mA constant current driver (not included)
- Wiring: Series
- Warranty: 10 yrs for copper & stainless steel body, 5 yrs for eco-matt black powder coated body, 5 yrs for electronics,
- Availability: 48 hours for in-stock items, 2-3 weeks for out of stock items
- Delivery: Free delivery within the UK
- Order code: M1-SPIKE