The Adjustable Wall Spot can be used as an uplight or a downlight to illuminate terraces, decking, seating areas, planting. The beam angle varies between 15* and 60* so it can either produce a narrow shaft of light along a beam or a pillar, or else a wider more diffuse beam over a larger area.
This extra low voltage fitting has a fully adjustable head allowing 360* rotation and 0*-90* elevation. Its weatherproof rating is IP66, so it is suitable to withstand the British climate. It also looks great as an interior light, for example the copper blends beautifully with exposed oak beams, and the IP rating means it can be used in bathrooms.
It is machined from 10mm solid aluminium and comes in three metal finishes - copper, which weathers to a beautiful verdigris over time; marine grade 316 stainless steel; and UV stable Eco-matt powder coated aluminium in black or bronze.
The 6W LED chip gives the equivalent output of a 50W halogen bulb and it is available in three colour temperatures from very warm white to neutral white. The high quality CREE led chips are selected by precise LED binning which ensures that the colour temperature remains consistent within each colourway. The fitting is modular so that it is easy to change the LED chip if required.
It needs to be wired in series from a remote driver. The driver must be ordered separately. There is a choice of a 33W switched driver, suitable for 1-5 fittings, or a 48W dimmable driver which is rated for 1-7 fittings.
It is also available as a fixed fitting, the Wall Down Lite.
- Finish: Copper, marine grade 316 stainless steel, black powder coated aluminium, bronze powder coated aluminium
- Light Colour: Extra warm white (2700K), warm white (3000K), neutral white (4000K)
- Beam angle: 15*, 25*, 38*, 60*
- Lens: Clear or with a Hex Cell Louvre or a Glare Guard
- Dimmable: Yes, with dimmable driver
- Dimensions: Body diameter 63.5mm; base diameter 78mm; body height 75mm; depth 94-148mm
- IP rating: IP66
- LED chips: Cree MTG-2
- Power: 6W
- Efficacy: 100 lm/W (600 lumens per 6W fitting being driven at 1050mA)
- LED lamp life: 50,000 hours
- Remote driver: 1050mA constant current driver (not included)
- Wiring: Series
- Warranty: 10 yrs for copper & stainless steel body, 5 yrs for eco-matt powder coated body, 5 yrs for electronics
- Availability: 48 hours for in-stock items / 2-3 weeks for out of stock items
- Delivery: Free delivery within the UK
- Code: WS/S